About KPN Pride:
KPN Pride Founded in 2010, KPN Pride is the platform for LGBT employees at KPN and all other colleagues who like to support them. Our internal social medium now has over 100 members. In our communication and activities we focus on LGBT issues directly related to labor and/or KPN.
KPN Pride is embedded in the broad diversity policy of KPN that also focusses on topics related to gender, race and employees with disabilities. We sincerely endorse the principle that anyone should be able to be him- or herself at work.
• In our active internal social medium TEAMKPN Online, our group KPN Pride is the heart of our connectivity.
The group is open to all members and provides information of actual topics on LGBT themes in relation to the workplace and/or KPN.
Members write personal blogs and give their opinions on issues, which can be liked and discussed by others. The platform also contains photos of events and propositions on which employees can react.
• In 2013 we supported the campaign I can be myself @work and KPN was represented on a boat of Workplace Pride as part of the Canal Parade.
•At the International Coming Out Day KPN raises the rainbow flag at fourteen KPN locations throughout the country.
• October 9th 2014 KPN signed the Declaration of Amsterdam.
• In 2014 our CFO blogged about his coming out, reaching 5.000 KPN-colleagues. KPN Pride got 30 new members.
• In 2014 we won the Workplace Pride NCOD Contest for most effective campaign.
• We promoted our pride vision and our way of working during the We Are The Hague Festival, a big local pride event in The Hague.
• KPN took part in the visit of Workplace Pride at the European Parliament where we discussed LGBT issues with members of parliament and representatives of several related organizations.
In 2014 we arranged a guided tour for Workplace Pride members in the Rijks Museum.
It gave participants the opportunity to see the museum in all its glory, but also was yet another chance for Workplace Pride members to network.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org