About ING Gala network:
ING Gala network was founded in 2003 and has since grown to include more than 200 members.
The Gala network has members in The Netherlands, Belgium, Czech/Slovak Republic, Luxembourg, U.K. en de USA.
• Gala actively promote LGBT awareness among the company’s management and employees through intranet articles, workshops, and targeted events.
• Gala organizes events (drinks, excursions, workshops) for its members in the Netherlands.
• Gala board members are actively involved in the annual Workplace Pride annual conference.
• Gala has an active social media presence accessible for ING employees worldwide
• Since 2006, Gala has participated each year with a boat in the Amsterdam Gay Pride Canal Parade.
• In 2013 Gala hosted a series of LGBT Leadership workshops for ING management and employees, co-organized with HR. More workshops are planned for 2014.
• ING is one of the founding members of Workplace Pride and hosted the first Workplace Pride conference at ING House (2007).
• ING hosted the L-Women at Work conference in 2012.
For more information about ING Gala network, send your request to: NL_ING-Gala@ing.nl